Bid, Tender and Proposal Writing Training Course
Whether bidding for work or bidding for funding, you have to stand out from your competitors. Learn how to create bids that get results, making your bid as persuasive as possible.
Our unique bid writing training shows you how to create bids that get results. You will learn how to create the right document for the job and make your bid persuasive.
You will learn how to:
- write confidently, clearly and concisely following a simple set of memorable rules to get it right
- apply specific techniques to improve readability
- decide which bids to go for and which to leave alone
- manage your bid so you get it out on time with a lot less stress
- set a clear objective and build a persuasive argument
- write ‘prescriptive’ bids, and bids for grants
- get your key messages across and make your bid ‘reader-centred’
- give your document more impact and leave a positive last impression
- write an elevator pitch for your executive summary that fully engages your reader and gets your key messages across
- use WordTM to help in the bid writing process
- edit and check your work so it’s error-free – some powerful proofreading tricks
You will also get a series of checklists that you can use when writing your bids back in the office. Our bid writing training will definitely change the way you write bids forever!
We run both one day intense bid writing training courses, or two day bid writing training workshops which give you more time to practise the skills required –on your own bids if you wish. Check out our Business Writing Courses page for different courses
Our course is run by an experienced bid writer who will answer all your questions. Delegates are encouraged to ask questions throughout the bid writing training. It’s also fully interactive, and features a number of highly practical exercises that will stimulate your interest and emphasise the relevance of the many learning points.
Your bid writing training course can be tailored in different ways depending on your budget.
- All our courses are modular, and combining modules from different courses is one way of creating the course you need at no additional cost.
- Some of our customers choose to have a standard course modified to cater for specific requirements. This gives you a more tailored course without the full cost of development.
- Building exercises around your own material enables your delegates to practise on familiar,relevant content in a cost effective way. We can also supplement the training with workshops using your own materials.
What our customers say …
Here are some of the comments that delegates have made after attending a bid writing training course conducted by Alison Reeves.
Course was very good; Alison was a very good trainer, very thorough in all she talked about. – HW – Costain
Made what I thought would be a difficult day into a stress less, thought provoking, learning experience. – BW – Stonham
Alison knows her stuff! Great approach, great style and gave good examples to demonstrate each module – pace of the course was good. – DL – Working Links